AIAT 2019-20 Phase 2 Exam
Phase 2 exam is designed in such a way that it not only test the learning ability of students but also to identify a child's capability, real potential,focus, sincerity and aptitude.Phase 2 is totally different from phase 1 exam in terms of syllabus and difficulty level. Phase 2 is an objective-type test of 10 minutes duration comprising 20 objective-type Multiple Choice questions of 5 marks each and 20 True False questions of 3 marks each. Negative marking of 2 marks is applicable on all questions.
AIAT 2019-20 Phase 2 Syllabus
For AIAT Phase 2 exam we suggest all 300 toppers to study the current affairs and updated news on Astronomy and Space-Science. Don't prepare for any grade level technical questions.
AIAT aims to create an army of global learners who challenge the boundaries of existing educational structure & emerge as National Test champions. .
ALL INDIA ASTRONOMY TEST 2019-20 Phase 2 RULES
TOTAL OF 300 SELECTED STUDENTS WILL PARTICIPATE IN NATIONAL LEVEL ROUND.
- 10 MIN ONLINE ASTRONOMY TEST.
- 20 MCQ questions out of 40 questions carry 5 marks each.
- 20 True/False questions carry 3 marks each
- Negative marking of 2 marks on wrong answers
- In case of tie, the students who done the test in less time will be preferred
- AIAT Phase 2 is designed to test your mental ability and patience level.
- Test can be conducted in your school only.
- AIAT Team wishes you all the very best for final exam.
AIAT 2019-20 Phase 2 Exam Dates
Like Every year, Phase 2 of the All India Astronomy Test 2019-20 will be carried out in the month of February or April 2020. School need to select a date for the test. Click to select exam date for your school. We request only school to select the date for the exam from the slot provided in the form.
AIAT 2019-20 Phase 2 Sample Paper
We request every participants to visit our facebook page or AIAT Champs Group for the sample questions.