The All India Astronomy Test is a national educational exam designed by ASTRONOMY EDUCATION AND RESEARCH ORGANIZATION to encourage Indian students of Class 3rd to 12th who wants to pursue their career further in Physics, Maths, Astronomy & Space Science. All India Astronomy Test (AIAT), aims to identify, encourage and promote students with a creative bent of mind and affinity towards the disciplines of Astronomy and General Knowledge.
We entirely devoted to the promotion of Astronomical and Scientific skills among school going children. It is based on a system that tests not just the memory but also the child’s abilities, hidden talents, and special aptitudes. It aims to nurture, & enhance the latent genius in students which enable students to strengthen their basic concepts and analytical ability and build a firm foundation through tests & competitive exams of exemplary global quality and standard.
AIAT aims to create an army of global learners who challenge the boundaries of existing educational structure & emerge as National Test champions. .
ALL INDIA ASTRONOMY TEST PHASE 1 RULES
TOP 100 STUDENTS FROM EACH GROUP CAN BE SELECTED FOR NATIONAL LEVEL ROUND I.E. TOTAL OF 300 STUDENTS WILL PARTICIPATE IN NATIONAL LEVEL ROUND.
- 90 MIN ONLINE ASTRONOMY TEST.
- GROUP A (GRADE 3rd -6th): 50 mcq question in 90 mins.
- GROUP B (GRADE 7th -9th): 75 mcq question in 90 mins.
- GROUP C (GRADE 10th -12th): 100 mcq question in 90 mins.
- No negative marking for Group A
- 0.25 negative marking for Group B & C only.
- Test can be conducted in your school only.
- Visit our FAQ section for any query